Monday, April 26, 2010

What I think my mentor should know the things i have learned ok g I have learned allot drawing in flash is kind of a challenge because every single line has to be straight.I am good at drawing but in flash its hard because you have to have a steady hand to make the shape size and to put the color were you want it.I learned allot of different techniques but the most use full is the shape size you can make you make a square,triangle,star and way way way more .I really didn't know how to do anything on flash and wiki beaning in this class made me experience flash .I have learned allot of things.My math objective is 6 so in our game is going to have math thinking not really hard its easy but we are going to put things like graphs fractions and more .Our game is going to be really fun but it has to have some math in it that's why we are going to put that on the game .

No comments:

Post a Comment