Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our visit




The visit was about how the people wanted t know what our games were going to be about.I tooled them that me game was going to be this.My game topic is going to be My topic is environment issue:green house gases and more like carbon.My game concept is about green house gases and carbon.My game is going to teach others to fight pollution and stop our atmosphere from getting hotter.My goal for this game is that it persuade this people to help our planet be healthy and good.They should plant more trees to realise more oxygen to our planet so we can survive with out oxygen we would die.The research I'm am going to do google how much carbon dioxide goes into our atmosphere each week so we can know how much trees and plants we need to planet so we can save our planet earth .My design is going to have a few characters.My controls are going to be the mouse and the keys.Like to move the characters you use the up and down and left and right the up arrow will make him go up and the down arrow will make it go down and the left arrow is to go to the left and the right arrow will make him go to the right and the mouse makes him chose which the right answer is.After you pass a level the characters change from Shadow to glace to a lot more different characters.I hope this game makes people help the planet because i really don't think that people realize that they might die if the planet is polluted.

No comments:

Post a Comment