Wednesday, November 18, 2009


There's so much you can do on Thanksgiving besides eating yourself silly and watching six hours of football although you can still do those things. Celebrate the true meaning of Thanksgiving with crafts and activities that the whole family can enjoy, recipes that kids can help make, outdoor activities, and art activities.What I do is Prepare all your vegetables in the pans they will be cooked in. Boil and mash your potatoes, you will be able to reheat them just before serving.The food my mommy always makes is Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, etc.When I was little my mom told me that we had pork roast, roast beef, we even went to a Chinese restaurant! I usually have turkey, chicken, roast, or whatever everyone would like or what we could afford.Usually at the celebration their is like 15 to 20 people in my house eating all the really good food and I'm great full that I can have all of thees food .








No comments:

Post a Comment