Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technology

What i have learned in tech class.Is a lot of different words like cookies not the type of cookies that you eat its a special type of web site.I have also learned that you can log in a lot of websites like G-mail,Yahoo and Hot mail.I have also learned that i can open new tabs by just clicking on the paper that has a star.I have enjoined blogging and I what to keep blogging for the rest of the year .I have also learned that you can get a lot of information off of a lot of different cool websites.I like that we are going to make cool games that help the people and tell the people about our community or environment.We have learned that technology is the use of computers and software to manage information.The teacher also told us that the new technology that we have these days will be nothing compered to the technology that we are going to have in the future.I have also learned that we can save things on our blogger and then later we can go back to it and add more things to it.You can also add to it even when you had already published it .I also learned that we will have technology like that we don't have to go get our drink i beam of lite will bring it to us and that we can just put our phone on the table and you can add a picture to it by just sliding it to your phone.