Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Globaloria


My thoughts about Globaloria are its a very good class it teaches you how to us a computer and make a good game.Also like that it teaches you how to work together with others.What I have learned in tech class.Is a lot of different words like cookies not the type of cookies that you eat its a special type of web site.I have also learned that you can log in a lot of websites like G-mail,Yahoo and Hot mail.I have also learned that i can open new tabs by just clicking on the paper that has a star.I have enjoined blogging and I what to keep blogging for the rest of the year .I like blogging because you can express your self make them creative nice and colorful.I'm currently working on our paper prototype my team is going to be the best because my team is really creative and filled with knowledge.I look forward to the flash drawing and getting our characters to move.I'm very excited to work on my game I'm the leader on my group i feel confident that my game is going to change my community.My game is about environment and its going to show people the causes of polluting and not saving the earth. My game concept is about environment and my issue is Air pollution.My game is going to teach others to fight pollution and how to stop polluting the earth.And when people use like a car they put more pollution then using a bike or something and where you work.I'm going to put math on my game by putting the earths on 100% of good oxygen and when they use the car it leases the earths oxygen and then they have to plant as many plants and flowers or trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment