Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paper ProtoType


I'm currently working on my paper prototype.I am confident that my group is going to do a good game.My team is going to be really good because my group brings a a lot of actives in my game because my group is really creative and they have really good ideas.I really liked working in groups because i like helping people i really think that i get to be the leader and for them to chose me as a leader.I think my paper prototype was good because we made distinct what and where we put the math in it we were creative.I really had fun because I saw the true potential of the people in my group I really like that Sam and elder drew these really good drawings.I think that the paper prototype is really important because it gets our design ideas flowing and going.

No comments:

Post a Comment