Wednesday, February 10, 2010


My position is leaders as a leader my role is to keep my team meets on task and and to allot of work.I am the leader because i am naturally a leader .I a the leader is a person that is going to lead a group of people to greatness.The person who helps me allot is mostly Sam,Jailene, the other people just fool around is hard to get them on task.We have allot of discussions like sometimes Elder is on something he isn't supposed be on.I think that my team is doing real good to me we have gotten.I m in the please where I'm under allot of pressure because I have to put all of our information in a new wiki page.I like that we can customize our wiki and all of that good stuff.I really feel confident in our game.I really want our game to stand out from the other games I'm working really hard to make my game interesting.I really look forward to drawing in flash i like drawing and I'm really good at flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment